Into the Wild Sisterhood: Dec
Time & Location
About the Event
Our monthly sisterhood gathering with Jessy Raspiller
Each month we gather together to celebrate the "wildness" that lives within all of us.
Jessy spent 3 months traveling the country and has touched the corners of the world following the call of her inner guidance. She's sharing how you can cultivate your own journey while juggling work, kids, and everyday life.
- If you've been running into old patterns?
- If you feel this desire to deepen but don't quite know what you're seeking?
- If you're looking to deepen the bond with like minded women?
- And most importantly if you feel like you just need to be set FREE!
As we explore monthly topics you'll find a support system in place with this sisterhood that allows you to dive into your deepest desires and learn to create from your inner compass.
Expect time in conversation, meditation, journaling and simple movement (yoga) practices. Wear comfortable clothing, bring a journal, yoga mat, water, and an item you can share on our group altar (you’ll receive this back at the end)
No previous experience in any of the above required. Come as you are as we gather as one.
With an open heart we invite you on the adventure you've been seeking.
- Sisterhood Gathering$33$330$0